Yes we are up and running here at GF-Dental, however, we are reduced capacity in adherence with local, state, and federal direction. We have some new protocols in place, while we navigate through this unprecedented time, that ALL patients and staff will be following to keep everyone safe.
1. All patients will be screened prior to any care at GF Dental. When arriving for your appointment you MUST wait in your car and call us at 972-412-2828 for one of our front desk to "check" you in. When it is safe, one of our staff will come to your vehicle to escort you into the office.
2. COVID-19 SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE: Please click and download this screening form and have it filled out before coming to your appointment to expedite the screening process. DO NOT SIGN OR FILL IN YOUR TEMPERATURE! All patients are required to fill this form out each and every time you visit our office until regulations change.
- Patients or staff with temperatures above 99.7 degrees Fahrenheit will be asked to leave and seek medical consult with their physician. (Temperatures above 99.4 degrees with cough, fever, headache, soreness, runny nose etc will also be asked to reschedule until cleared by physician)
- While filling out paperwork - should any of your answers be yes - please call our office so that we can make sure we can still see you for your appointment.
3. FACE MASKS: All patients are to come with appropriate face covering. You will be asked to put on your face covering before entering and while walking through our office.
4. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING: Our staff will be gloved and armed with hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial/viricidal wipes. We will open all doors and hand items to you to lessen contact. Inside we will be taking your temperature and signing your questionnaire with you that was filled out previously.
We are constantly reviewing the current literature and information available and protocols may change as this situation is evolving. Our staff is following CDC, ADA, and local recommendations and want to make sure your appointment is safe while you are in office. Should you feel uncomfortable and would like to postpone treatment please let our staff know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are thrilled to be back at work and are eager to see all our patients we have missed for the past two months. Please be patient. We want to see you!!